Rao Tiew Duay Gun 5 Happy Travel with Cape & Kantary Hotels

โรงแรม ที่พัก

Cape & Kantary Hotels, 23 hotels across Thailand, invite you and your family to create happy memories together again. Be ready to relax comfortably in a spacious luxury room in a variety of styles with full facilities. Whatever your travel preferences, we are here to help create a memorable time for you. Live the slow life, relax and listen to the waves, watch the sunrise and sunset by the sea Hua Hin, Phuket, Koh Yao Noi, Koh Samui, Koh Si Chang, or you can drive to the most popular tourist destinations at Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Rayong, Chonburi, Prachinburi, Chiang Mai, Korat or Khao Lak. Get together with the family and pack your bags, plan a trip by using the right to book a room at any of 23 hotels in the network with the "Rao Tiew Duay Gun 5" Campaign. You pay only 60% of the room rate (40% of the room rate is supported by the Government at not more than 3,000 Baht per room per night) and receive daily food/travel coupons worth up to 600 Baht per day. Book a room from 7 March 2023 until 26 April 2023, and stay from 11 March 2023 until 29 April 2023.

Terms & Conditions of the hotel:

  • Please make a reservation at least 3 days in advance. You can book a room at Reservation of participating hotels or visit www.capekantaryhotels.com/เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน/
  • Room reservations will be completed after paying 60% of the accommodation rate (discount not over 3,000 Baht per night) through the “Pao Tang” application and cannot be cancelled but the date of stay can be postponed according to specified conditions, contact direct with the hotel only.
  • Privilege 1: Government-sponsored hotel accommodation 40% of the price per room per night or not more than 3,000 Baht per room per night (limited to no more than 5 rooms or 5 nights per person)
  • Privilege 2: Government-sponsored coupons valued at 600 Baht per room per night (every day). Upon successful hotel check-in, you will receive coupons for food and travel fees once a day after 17.00 hrs. The coupons will expire at 23.59 hrs. on the day of check-out. (They can be used against hotel restaurant, accommodation and restaurants / attractions participating in the project, paying only 60% and the Government supports the other 40%.)

Terms & Conditions of "Rao Tiew Duay Gun 5" Campaign:

Book direct with the hotel Reservations at:

Cape Fahn Hotel, Private Islands, Koh Samui Tel: 077 602 301-2; Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi Tel: 076 592 600; Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket Tel: 076 391 123-5; Cape Nidhra Hotel, Hua Hin Tel: 032 516 600; Cape House Hotel, Bangkok Tel: 02 658 7444; Cape Racha Hotel, Sriracha Tel: 038 314 288; Kantary Bay Hotel, Phuket Tel: 076 391 514; Kantary Beach Hotel, Khao Lak Tel: 076 584 700; Kantary Hotel, Korat Tel: 044 353 011-2; Kantary Hills Hotel, Chiang Mai Tel: 053 222 111; Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya Tel: 035 337 177; Kantary Bay Hotel, Rayong Tel: 038 804 844; Kantary Hotel, Kabinburi Tel: 037 282 699; Classic Kameo Hotel, Rayong Tel: 038 614 340-9; Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Tel: 038 621 626; Classic Kameo Hotel, Ayutthaya Tel: 035 212 535; Kantary 304 Hotel, Prachinburi Tel: 037 239 777; Kantary Bay Hotel, Sriracha Tel: 038 771 365; Classic Kameo Hotel, Sriracha Tel: 038 771 390; Kantary House Hotel, Bangkok Tel: 02 374 5544; Kantary Hotel, Ban Chang Tel: 038 953 545; Kantary Hotel, Near Amata, Bangpakong Tel: 038 109 455-6; and Somewhere Hotel, Koh Sichang Tel: 038 109 400.

For more information and reservations, please contact the Cape & Kantary Hotels website: www.capekantaryhotels.com/เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน/ or Call Centre: 1627.

* Cape & Kantary Hotels reserves the right to make any relevant changes to this promotion which will be announced in advance via hotel’s communication channel.

  • ผู้โพสต์ :
  • อัพเดทเมื่อ :
    23 ก.พ. 2023 14:10:06

ลงข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์ ฟรี คลิกที่นี่



เว็บไซต์เรามีการใช้คุกกี้ คลิกเพื่อดู นโยบายคุกกี้ และ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว ของเรา